The National Committee for Family, Faith and Prayer seeks to restore decency, morality and family values to American society. Your generous donations give us the resources to protect the Judeo-Christian values we believe in and protect the American family against attacks from anti-Christian forces like the ACLU.
As the nation's premier pro-family and pro-Christian organization, the National Committee for Family, Faith and Prayer has worked with former governor Mike Huckabee to support the pro-life movement, fight for our God-given right to pray and protect our Christian values in our schools and in our military.
America's Christian foundations are despised by the ultra-leftists in the Obama Administration who are working day and night to remove God from the public square and even from our homes. Defending our Judeo-Christian roots has never been more important and the National Committee for Family, Faith and Prayer is the voice for those who cannot speak for themselves.
- Life begins at conception and no life is more valuable than another;
- Our right to pray and practice our Christian faith as we see fit MUST be protected;
- Government has no place ordering Christian organizations to pay for medical procedures that conflict with our Faith;
- Persecution of Christians in our military, particularly Chaplains who preach the gospel to our brave men and women in uniform MUST end, and
- God belongs in our schools and any attempts to remove the mention of Christmas or Easter by anti-Christian forces MUST be defeated.
With the help of our members and supporters, we will have the power to win these battles.